This table shows 15 results at a time. To show the next 15 results, click the arrow at the bottom left of the table.
- You can sort the entire list, or a filtered list, by clicking the column header.
- To search for an author or title, type in the corresponding field.
- You can apply multiple filters. (If you are left with no results, try removing one of your filters.)
Note: Books must be checked out in person at a meeting.
- Members' names must be on the current membership list before before borrowing books or media (usually by the meeting after initially joining). As a courtesy to the attending librarian, who may not know each member personally, members should wear nametags to check out books.
- Members must check out library materials with the attending librarian, who records each transaction manually for tracking purposes.
- Members may borrow two items at a time, one of which may be recorded media: videotape, CD or DVD.
- The borrowing period is for one month only and items are not renewable to ensure access to materials by the membership.
- If you are unable to come to the meeting when your items are due, please make arrangements with someone to return them, or mail them to the librarian.
- Return books directly to the attending librarian or put them in the returns box at the library table.
- When borrowing and photocopying materials for personal use, keep in mind that current copyright and fair use laws apply. Please enjoy using the materials while respecting these protections.